Wanted – Retail Store Sales Associates!
A Fantastic job opportunity have arisen for proactive and charismatic individual to fill immediately in a growing retail fashion and beauty boutique with both offline and online presence, operating from in Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Working within a small and friendly retail team where everyone looks out for each other, teamwork and the ability to build relationships are key to this role, we are looking for committed Sales Team Associates who will proactively approach their duties as well as serve every customer and deliver a true retail customer experience.
Retail Type – Multi Product Boutique/ Online Store/ Personal Shopping
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Position: Wanted – Retail Store Sales Associates!
- Meet periodic sales target
- Drive and deliver personal sales and KPI targets
- Gain complete product knowledge of our offerings
- Gain understanding of our business process and be comfortable telling the our brand story to
customers – Be the brand ambassador
- Ability to cross sell and upsell to customers.
- Cultivate and develop relationship with high networth customers and manage relationships for repeat businesses
- Strong social skills using technology – WhatsApp, Instagram Facebook, SMS, Telephone
- Ability to manage online sales – enquiries, sales, challenges
- Strong visual merchandising skills – Must be able to arrange, display Fashion and beauty- Store Product display skills. Must (or learn how to) able to photograph products using IOS or Android from good angles and good lighting
- Collate basic inventory, expense and sales record
- Manage customer participation in our sales exhibitions – set up, sales and break down.
Wanted – Sales Associates!
Key Job Requirements:
In order to be considered for this exciting roles, it is essential that you have the following:
A bachelor’s degree in management, business, or social sciences or SALES (Non degree holders are welcome
Strong selling skills
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Fashion Sales experience in a client-facing role within the High-End/Premium Retail industry
- Genuine desire to deliver first-class customer service and have a passion for product
- A dedicated and capable retail sales professional who is passionate about selling and has shown they can deliver high performing sales figures
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, confident and a strong team-player
- Present and Dress well
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Versatility is social media applications will be an added advantage
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business is a must
- Must have an interest in retail and interest in creating customer experience
- Must be a self starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own
- Competitive Salary
- Transport allowance
- Meal allowance (once a week)
- Health Insurance*
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs indicating the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.