An excellent job opportunity – Admin & Operations Lead
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for proactive and charismatic individual to fill immediately in a growing retail fashion and beauty boutique with both offline and online presence, operating from in Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Retail Type: Multi Product Boutique/ Online Store/ Personal Shopping
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Admin and Operations Lead
- Accounting, Administration, Operations, InventoryManagement
Key Job Responsibilities:
We seek a committed business supervisor for our business. The successful candidate must be dependable and flexible, a self-starter and must have good accounting, business administration and operations skills.
- Lead must be able to use different accounting softwares/packages.
- Lead must be comfortable and adept in a retail boutique role.
- The Operations/Business Lead will also be focused on operating the business for growth and implementing stability projects.
- Prepare/collate financial records for the business on a periodic basis. Reconcile Targets to Actual.
- Ensure completion of supporting documents for financial records for Receipts and Expenses. Daily Sales and Daily Receipts/ Payments Daily Expenses, Petty Cash, and Inventory
- Inventory Management: Prepare complete inventory reconciliation – purchases and sales on a monthly basis. (Input from sales team). Purchase, Sales, Reconciliation and Physical Count .
- Manage Customer Database management function: Validate the database and include relevant information as directed. Update for new information (Input from Sales Team) – Oversee function
- Onboard new staff – offer letters forms, background checks. Also exit outgoing staff – forms. Work with external HR for recruiting.
- Monitor and Prepare payroll for payment. Ensuring pay dates are adhered.
- Prepare – Purchase orders for reordering Inventory.
- Support Business for staff accountability by implementing Operation manual. Also continue to develop and maintain the Business Operations Manual.
- Implement business projects to completion as assigned by CEO particularly in digitizing the business.)
- Manage projects that translates to business growth for Savvie – Including planning and implementing exhibitions
- Retail is detail: You must be obsessed with impeccable recordkeeping.
- Handle Projects (One Off) Consultant
- Oversee business operations manual project (Input from MD and best practices)
- Oversee product manual (collating input from sales team and MD)
- Oversee Implementation of new systems – POS and Quick books ( Working with external consultant) – Project
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting management, business, or social sciences
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite Package. Particularly Excel
- Must be able to use Inventory, Accounting and Customer Database Software – Vend, QuickSell, Quickbooks etc
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business a plus
- Must have an interest in retail.
- Must have strong administration and coordination skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own
- Must be friendly and possess customer service etiquette
- Updated technology skills is a must.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Cash Bonus
- Phone allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Transport allowance
- Health Insurance*
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs indicating the job title to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.