Essentials of Budgeting for Non-Professionals Workshop
- Classroom – May 27 & 28, 2021
Essentials of Budgeting for Non-Professionals Workshop is designed for business people without an accounting and finance background. Implementing simple budgeting in business aids planning and enables businesses to monitor their performance and keep an eye out for danger signs.
This workshop will help participants to prepare budgets, make informed budgeting decisions and effectively communicate financial information. It provides practical, straight talking training, packed with the essentials of how to manage business finance more effectively.
At the end of the workshop, participants would learn:
- The usefulness of budgets for a company;
- the types of budget and the need for budget and budgeting;
- how to compare the budget with actual performance;
- how to prepare budgets, make informed budgeting decisions and effectively communicate financial information;
- how to use budgets to manage and control the business finance more efficiently; and
- some reasons why budgets fails.
New Finance and non-financial personnels, managers and professionals who wish to improve on their planning, controlling and decision- making ability such as Executives, Company Administrators & Secretaries, Legal Practitioners, Managers as well as Finance Managers and Finance Officers/ Executives.
It is also perfect for individuals who want to gain understanding or refresh their knowledge of financial statements analysis techniques.
Why a Budget
- What is a budget
- When to budget
- Why a business needs to prepare a budget
- Who prepares budget
- Key elements of the budgeting cycle
- Incremental budgeting
- Activity-based budgeting
- Zero-based budgeting
- Rolling budget
- What is an operational budget
- Component parts of an operational budget
- Sources of information for figures in operational budgets
- Factors that influence figures in operational budgets
- The scope of an operational budget
- How to calculate figures for an operational budget.
Cash Flow Budgets
- What is a cash flow budget
- Component parts of a cash flow budget
- Sources of information for figures in cash flow budgets
- Factors that influence figures in cash flow budgets
- How to calculate figures for a cash flow budget
- What is a financial budget
- Component parts of a financial budget
- Sources of information for figures in financial budgets
- Factors that influence figures in financial budgets
- How to calculate figures for a financial budget
Using Budgets to Manage and Control the Business:
- The budgeting process
- The importance of completing budgets
- How to use a budget.
Limitations in budget and budgeting
- Why budgets fails
- Facilitation, Presentation (PPT)
- Cases & Discussions
- Role Plays (Classrom Only)
- Classroom – May 27 & 28, 2021
- Classroom – 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Bervidson Training Center, 3B Hakeem Dickson Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Classroom – N110,000
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
Register your nominees and pay online here
Send all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org and make payments to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
For more information, call or email us today.