Retail Customer Service Workshop
Online (ZOOM LIVE) September 14
Retail Customer Service Workshop – for Superlative Result is designed to guarantees that your frontline associates performs the requisite customer service flawlessly that leaves the customer with ‘WOW’ experience and in turn guarantees repeat business, loyalty and referrals which ultimately increases sales and profits for the business.
The Workshop is designed to provide essential training on customer service that will get your frontline associates up to speed and ready in a very short time. It provides participants both with the “why” and “how to” of great customer service and experience.
This Workshop is also for anyone who has contact with customers, whether face to face, over the phone and even ‘electronically’.
It is designed to help you manage your own feelings and behaviour while looking after your customers.
It’s will build your confidence and enable you to create positive customer experiences, manage customer expectations, handle difficult customers and make the most of every customer contact.
You’ll get the skills to develop customer loyalty and we’ll teach you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
Retail Customer Service Workshop – Get the magic customer service touch and create positive customer experiences for superlative results.
At the end of the workshop, participants and organisations will:
- have a radically changed mind-set and attitude towards customer service and the delivering great customer service and experience;
- have a better understanding of what customers need and empathize more with the people they serve;
- understand how to communicate better with customers so as to be able to create great customer experience;
- know how to manage difficult or upset customers and turn customer complaints into amazing opportunities;
- know how to profile customers and use customer knowledge to build great customer relationships; and
- know things that must be done at the check-out that will make leave the customer with great lasting impressions and in-turn position them to sell more add-ons products.
- notice lasting improvement in your customer satisfaction metrics;
- have happier, more confident staff as stressful customer issues decrease;
- see higher profits from improved customer goodwill; and
- enjoy a more relaxing environment as employee morale is higher.
Retail sales and service associates, shop floor attendees, supervisors, team leads, and any interested in a refresher course in customer service.
Customer Service Defined
- What it is
- Why Customer Service
- The Golden Rules of Customer Service
- Key Imperatives for Exceptional Customer Service
The Service-Profit Chain
Customer Satisfaction – Meaning & Drivers
- Drivers of Service Expectation
- The 3Rs of Customer Loyalty
- 5 Ways to Boost Customer Loyalty
- Exceptional Customer Service & You
Commonly Used Key Performance Indicators
The Customer Service Process
- Key Imperatives to Delivering an Exceptional Customer Service
- Dissect a Step by Step process for Each and Every Customer-type
Life-time Value of a Customer
- Implications for Customer Service and Business
How to Treat Customers & Sell Add-ons at the Check Out
Dealing with Customer Complaints
- Angry Customers
- Difficult Customers
Creating Moments of Magic for Customers
Profile of an Exceptional Customer Service Personnel
7 Deadly Sins of Customer Service
Facilitation, Presentation (PPT) & Discussion
- September 14, 2020
- Online – 10am-1pm
- Online – Zoom Live (Link will be sent to paid participants only)
- Online – N19,950
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
For more information, call or email us today.