Retail Operation Management Workshop – Module 1
Module 1 – Retail Business Leadership
- Online (ZOOM) – September 8, 2020
Retail Operations Management Workshop is designed for total success in retail management for retail business owners, Senior Retail Managers & Leaders! It supports entire senior retail leaders and management team in moving from the traditional retail management approach to a more scientific retail management approach that foster a valued-partner relationships between customer, employee and business so as to guaranty increased sales, profits and returns to all stakeholders. It is a retail business management certification program.
The workshop delivers numerous powerful techniques that will result in significant improvement in sales and profits when implemented. It provides the definitive systems and techniques for managing, motivating, and training your staff to perform in ways that get the life-long customers you desire and the sustained sales increases you deserve.
It does not matter if you own one store, ten stores, or a thousand retail locations, your results will only be as strong as the strength of the key retail management personnel in your organization.
The workshop is organised into 4 seperate but integrated Modules. As such, each Module can be taken as a seperate workshop independent of other Modules. However, it is highly recommented that participants attend all the Modules to gain a complete view of the managing a retail business for guaranteed total success.
In addition, full certification in Retail business Management will be issued only to participants who completes the 4 Modules.
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- gain the latest concepts and best practices in retail business leadership and management for maximum growth and profitability in great depth.
- receive outstanding information on Retail Analytics and Retail Business Intelligence and learn how to use the information as a competitive advantage in driving sales, productivity and profitability to new heights;
- learn how to set Retail Key Performance Indicators, construct Balanced Scorecards and related Retail Math to improve your retail operation in a way that is unique and exclusive.
- learn how to effectively manage people and ensure that the organization is consistently developing and maintaining a performance culture.
- learn the best way to handle succession planning in a way that makes the process simple, scalable and easy to align within the organization; and
- gain insights on how drive a retail businesses for greater success.
Module 1 – Retail business Leadership
Module 1 is designed to help Retail leaders involved in the day-to-day running of the business and have a better understanding of the business, vision, mission, business model and strategies for success and growth. it provides participants with a better understanding of retail, the key issues, challenges and opportunities in retail and how to deal with them for optimized performance, and ultimately stay ahead of the competition while achieving sustainable success.
In today’s dynamic retail environment, the retail leader who desires to make a difference in business every single day must seek to increase knowledge and understanding of retailing in the 21st Century and learn what contributes more to the success of the retail organization. To that retail leader, we recommend that you attend Module 1 – Retail business Leadership of the Retail Operation Workshop because it is the one place you will get the right answers.
With relevant lectures, discussions and role-plays, this workshop provides participants with the unique opportunity to acquire best practice retail knowledge, principles and frameworks for running a successful retail business; gain newer perspectives; reflect upon their practical experience; and develop a broad-based strategy to managing their businesses and stay ahead in today’s fiercely competitive retail market.
Leadership for Effective Retail Management
- Planning for Retail Business Success – Setting the Direction
- Designing the Framework for Retail Business Growth
- Performance Management: People, Performance and Strategic Imperative Link
- Designing Effective Staff Recruitment and Development Strategy
- Designing and Establishing A High Performance Organisational Culture
- The 4 Dimensions of a Successful Manager-Leader
- Team Development and Managemet for Success
- Team Motivation – Monetary and Non-Monetary Motivation, and Application for Maximum Impact
- Strategic Staffing Model and Implication for Succession Planning
- Key Elements of a Successful Retail Strategy
- The Strategy Mix
- Developing Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- The “EST”Model
- Retail Growth Strategies
The Workshop is most useful for senior retail management team with implementation power and authority in their respective areas – Retail Business Owners, Senior Retail Managers and Leaders, Region and Area Managers, Head of Retail positions, Store Managers and more.
Retail Operation Management Workshop – Module 1
Facilitation, Presentation (PPT) & Discussion
- September 8, 2020
- Online – 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Online – Zoom Live (Link will be sent to paid participants only)
- Online – N49,950
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
For more information, call or email us today.
Retail Operation Management Workshop