Managing a Multi-Unit Retail Operation Workshop will help you gain a solid understanding of required behaviors of teams managing the different branch, boutique or unit of the organisation, and more importantly, how to ensure those behaviours are in play in your organization, every time and in every branch, boutique or unit.
The Workshop focuses mainly on best practices for People management onsite and virtually – both employees and customers – that will deliver set goals and objectives of the organisation.
Knowing and doing all of the right things when it comes to customers and the people serving them, gives you a tremendous competitive advantage over other business owners who are caught up in details and projects that, however important, simply cannot have the same impact on your business.
As a business owner or a retail manager, it’s crucial that you understand what your store management and staff need to know, and do, to make your business successful. They are on the front lines and how well they do will determine whether you are successful or not. That gives your employees an incredible amount of power – it’s up to you to make sure that power affects you and your business positively.
The secret is to train your Managers, associates and yourself to have a strong understanding of the best practices so they completely bought-in to your vision of the best in-store experience, are operationally competent and sales savvy, instill a sense of ownership and accountability, make sure your expectations are clearly understood and agreed upon, provide motivation to excel, provide rewards for achievement of goals and targets and help them to become the very best they can be.
At the end of the workshop, you will know:
- how to lead, motivate and get results when you are not there;
- what to do to establish and maintain remote excellent relationships with your customers;
- how to ensure that rules are followed, follow-up actions are executed and targets are met;
- how to conduct effective branch or unit visit and use sales meeting for training;
- how to create your own benchmarks for stores and the business to fuel growth;
- how to communicate the most important issues to stores using KPIs and create a winning performance culture; and
- the best way of assessing probability of success correctly with each and every candidate – succession planning.
This workshop is suited to Retail Owners, CEOs, GMs, Regional Managers and indeed anyone that is charged with the responsibility of managing a more than one retail outlet/ store operations.
DURATION: 2 Days
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
VENUE: Bervidson Training Centre, 3B Hakeem Dickson Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Purpose, Vision, Mission, Strategy in a Multi-unit Retail Operation
Effective Goal Setting in a Multi-unit Retail Operation
Winning with Leadership for a Multi-unit Retail Operation
Winning Multi-unit Performance Management Strategies
- Retail Math, KPIs & Metrics for Multi-unit Retail Management
- Balanced Scorecards Design & Application in Multi-unit Retail Management
- Retail Staff Performance Evaluation
- Store Visits as a Strategic Tool in Multi-unit Retail Management
- Staff Meetings as a Strategic Tool in Multi-unit Retail Management
- Setting Branch, Boutique or Unit Benchmarks
Retail Sales Management in a Multi-unit Retail Operation
- Selling Skills for Retail
- Retail Sales Training
Staff Motivation & Multi-unit Retail Performance Management
Customer Service Management In a Multi-unit Retail Operation
- Winning Multi-unit Retail Customer Service Strategies
- Customer Service Quality Assurance Strategies in Multi-unit Retail Management
- Customer Service Action Plan for Multi-unit Retail Management
- Customer Retention Management in Multi-unit Retail Management
- Winning Customer Experience Success Strategies
N89,950 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.