THE PLATFORM 2020 – How to Build a Digital Marketing Plan to Grow Your Business
Thanks to the perpetual evolution of digital technology, the retail sector has experienced profound changes in the past two decades. As the lines between technology and humanity continue to blur, there are substantial challenges and opportunities for retailers to address.
In The Platform 2020, we’ll explore current trends in an increasingly competitive retail sector, characterized by digital technologies that enhance customer experience and drive profits, as well as the tricks that retailers need to know to remain successful.
Join leading digital marketing experts to discuss to key digital marketing strategies and practices to grow your business .
- How To Get Customers To Do Your Social Media Marketing For You (Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans)
- Winning the War for Attention (Capture Attention, Amplify Your Message, and Keep Your Audience Coming Back for More)
- Influencer Marketing Strategy: How to Maximize Your ROI
- How to Implement Results-Driven Marketing Tactics (Getting More Leads and Sales)
- Content Marketing Strategy: How to Create Scalable, Measurable, and Profitable Content (Getting More verifiable Leads and Sales With Your Content)
- How have digital marketing grown your business?
Join us at The Platform of TRLC 2020, 7th edition to get critical insights, ignite new ideas, take-off successfully and cruise in style.
Get the full Conference Agenda HERE
TRLC is powered by Bervidson Group, Nigeria’s leading retail and brand consulting, training and development group.
🔴 THE INVITATION
We invite you to participate in the 7th edition of The Retail Leaders Conference – TRLC 2020, holding on June 24, 2019 by 9:00 am at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island Lagos with the theme:
“Nigeria Retail 2025 – Taxiing The Runway Of Retail Success”
- Fee: N100,000 Per Participant
- Special Discount/Early Bird:
40% Discount for RETAILERS ONLY for registration and payment before May 31, 2020
25% Discount for NON RETAILERS for registration and payment before April 30, 2020
Note: Fee covers materials, facilitation, tea break & lunch and certification only
🔴 PAYMENT DETAILS
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
🔴 SOME PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.