Promoting Greater Adoption of e-Payment Solutions Through Retail
The arrival of the internet has taken electronic payments and transactions to an exponential growth level. However, despite the huge benefits of e-Payment and efforts by financial authorities, Nigeria still has a low e-Payment adoption rate. Why?. e-payment is faced with challenges, like public acceptability, lack of uniform platform, lack of adequate infrastructure, concerns with security, concerns with perceived benefits, effort expectancy, social influence, trust, awareness, and demographic variables and more affects individuals’ intention to adopt e-Payments.
There’s a lot more to getting greater e-payment adoption among retailers and consumers going than merely having new technology in place.
Join us in this session to explore promoting greater e-payment adoption in Nigeria through retail. What are the economic benefits and challenges of driving greater e-payment adoption in Nigeria through retail? How can the payment sector can collaborate with retail to achieve greater adoption e-payments among consumers? Why should retail embrace and adopt it more as a matter of urgency? It will discuss among others:
- Why promoting greater adoption of e-Payments payment through retail is critical
- What the barriers to greater adoption of e-payments among retailers are
- What compelling business case we can create and advance for greater e-payment adoption among retailers
- What business, partnership and collaboration models will work best to encourage greater e-payment adoption through retail
- How to create the total ecosystem that makes it more sensible for both retailers and consumers to opt for e-payments, and the changes necessary to put such an ecosystem into place
Join us at TRLC 2020, 7th edition to get critical insights, ignite new ideas, take-off successfully and cruise in style.
Get the full Conference Agenda HERE
TRLC is powered by Bervidson Group, Nigeria’s leading retail and brand consulting, training and development group.
🔴 THE INVITATION
We invite you to participate in the 7th edition of The Retail Leaders Conference – TRLC 2020, holding on June 24, 2019 by 9:00 am at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island Lagos with the theme:
“Nigeria Retail 2025 – Taxiing The Runway Of Retail Success”
- Fee: N100,000 Per Participant
- Special Discount/Early Bird:
40% Discount for RETAILERS ONLY for registration and payment before May 31, 2020
25% Discount for NON RETAILERS for registration and payment before April 30, 2020
Note: Fee covers materials, facilitation, tea break & lunch and certification only
🔴 PAYMENT DETAILS
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
🔴 SOME PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.