Succession Planning & Management Workshop
Succession Planning & Management Workshop is designed to help all managers and leaders learn reliable processes, skills, and methods to optimize talent recruitment, talent, retention, promotion, and succession planning and management that will support the achievement of the organisation’s goals.
Managing the succession of talent in your workplace is a vital strategic process that minimizes gaps in leadership, ensures the continuity of corporate knowledge, and enables your people to develop the skills necessary for possible future roles.
This interactive workshop will show you how to design and implement an effective and flexible succession plan that will help your organization continue to grow and achieve its business goals.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- understand succession planning and management and the alignment to employee retention;
- gain best practice succession planning and management processes;
- gain best practice succession planning and management tools and methodologies;
- identify areas within your organization that are suitable for a succession planning program;
- create guidelines for implementing career development pathways for high potentials and high performers;
- understand the roadblocks to effective succession planning and how to mitigate them;
- understand the huge benefits of implementation an effective succession planning and management and be fully committed;
- understand how to start implementing an effective succession planning and management;
- establish methods to measure the effectiveness of the program; and
- establish the foundation for an effective succession planning and management program.
Anyone involved in the succession planning process – Human resources managers, line managers, HR business partners, team leads and specialists.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 1 Day
TIME: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, 3B Hakeem Dickson Rd. Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- What is Succession Planning?
- Why Succession Planning?
Succession Planning & Employee Retention
- Current Retention Trends
- Drivers of Employee Retention
- Retention Link to Recruitment
- Retention Link to Employee Engagement
Traditional Approach to Succession Planning
Modern Approach to Succession Planning
Components of Succession Planning
Elements of an Effective Succession Planning Process
- Succession Management Models
- Strategic Staffing Model
- Folio Map
- The New Approach
- Key Success Factors of an Effective Succession Management
Leadership Effectiveness & Succession Management
- Impact of Leadership on Succession Management Effectiveness
- Making Leadership Development Work
- Possible Succession Measures
- Employee Development – The 70:20:10 Rule
Possible Roadblock/Challenges of Implementing Succession Management
Results of Implementing Succession Management
Keys to Successful Implementation of Succession Management
N110,000 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
👉Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
👉Account No: 3432812015
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.