Project Management Workshop
Project Management Workshop teaches you the application of knowledge, skill, tools and techniques is very essential to systematic planning and careful implementation of projects.
Project management in recent years has proliferated, reaching new heights of sophistication. It has emerged as a distinct area of management practices to meet the challenges of new economic environment, globalization process, rapid technological advancement, and quality concerns of the stakeholders.
Project Management requires systematic planning and careful implementation. To this effect, application of knowledge, skill, tools and techniques in the project environment is very essential.
This workshop covers the most important concepts found in PMP Course including; Fundamental principles of project management, How to assess and document project scope, How to break down a project using stages and WBS, How to capture the detail which is vital to project success, How to identify who should be involved, Producing the key description document(s), What to use to estimate costs, Key planning concepts and how to develop a plan/schedule, The process to identify and manage risks, How to work with suppliers and obtain quotes, How to keep the project delivery going through effective communications, How to deal with problems, The tasks in closing a project down and lots of practical Exercises.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- identify the key activities in the project life cycle;
- understand delivery of a complete project which follows the client’s needs and requirement;
- understand productive guidance, efficient communication and apt supervision of the project team;
- keep projects on track by managing project risks and effectively using a communication plan; and
- capture valuable project lessons and use them to define and improve project management practices within your organization.
Key project terminology
How to break your project into stages
The key activities that are undertaken in each stage
How to define who needs to be involved in your project (Practical Examples)
How to define and produce the key project document (Practical Examples)
How to assess project risk using a standard system
How to define the overall project scope
How to get the detail you need to ensure project success
How to develop a plan / schedule (Practical Examples)
How to decide what approach to take when resourcing your project
How to write a project brief to get supplier quotes
How to manage and motivate your project team
How to define what communications are needed
How to provide regular project updates (Practical Examples)
How to ensure you get the expected quality (Practical Application)
How to close the project
- Individuals who are working on project teams and are looking to learn the language.
- New project managers looking to start their career in project management.
- Individuals who need to run a project and don’t know where to start or how to approach it.
- Experienced project managers wanting a refresher.
- Managers who has to supervise someone delivering a project and needs to understand the process.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 2 Days
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Daily
VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, 3B Hakeem Dickson Rd. Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Introduction to Project Management
- The Process Groups
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Plan and Define Project Scope
- Validate and Control Scope
- Developing the Project Schedule
- Creating a Project Budget
- Planning Quality Management
- Developing and Managing Resources
- Planning and Managing Communications
- Planning and Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Planning Stakeholder Engagement
- Controlling the Project Schedule
- Project Fundamentals
- Managing and Controlling Quality
- Planning and Acquire Resources
- Managing Project Work
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Define and Sequence Activities
N110,000 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
👉Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
👉Account No: 3432812015
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.