Analyzing Financial Statements for Non-Professionals Workshop – Oct. 20 & 21, 2020
Analyzing Financial Statements for Non-Professionals Workshop is designed for participants to understand financial statements and the critical information the statements provide for the firm’s stakeholders.
Financial statements of an organization often conceal more than they reveal. They provide the informed reader with a powerful external perspective on a firm’s performance. Being able to analyze them and extract meaningful information is an essential skill that financial as well as non-financial professionals should have. This type of analysis can also be used to compare your company’s performance to a number or key indicators, including your competitors, industry averages, and benchmarks. In addition, participants will better understand the financial results of internal decisions.
This workshop covers the fundamental definitions, concepts and structure of accounting; an overview of standard financial statements; and basic tools for, and methods of analyzing financial statements from a non-financial professional’s perspective.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- evaluate overall financial performance of an entity;
- analyze return or profitability of an entity; and
- evaluate the short-term and long-term stability of the firm.
New Finance and non-financial officers, managers and professionals who wish to improve on their planning, controlling and decision- making ability such as Executives, Company Administrators & Secretaries, Legal Practitioners, Managers as well as Finance Managers and Finance Officers/ Executives.
It is also perfect for individuals who want to gain understanding or refresh their knowledge of financial statements analysis techniques.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 2 Days
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, 3B Hakeem Dickson Rd. Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Purpose of Financial Statement Analysis
- Basic accounting structure
- Operating, investing and financing functions
- Overview of financial reports
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flows statement
- Introduction to financial statement analysis and information usage techniques
- Basic methods of analyzing financial statements
- Examples including returns, liquidity, solvency
- Introduction to economic value added
N110,000 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
👉Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
👉Account No: 3432812015
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.