Budget & Financial Management Workshop
Budget & Financial Management Workshop will help you understand the “macro” big picture and “micro” line item context and trends of finance—as well as the mechanics of developing budgets. It will give you the necessary tools to make sound financial decisions for your business unit.
In a global business environment, employees are increasingly tasked with responsibilities outside of their traditional job roles. Finance is the fastest growing area where senior managers are looking to department staff and leaders for insight, understanding and recommendations. Without understanding the fundamental links between budgets and finance, many struggles to show senior managers how their projects or departments contribute to the organization’s bottom line.
Whether your goal is to stay on budget, increase overall cost savings or meet specific profitability targets, real-world exercises will help you become familiar with standard financial documents, and use budget and estimating methods and tools more effectively. Specifically, you’ll review and discuss commonly used financial metrics to not only understand the numbers, but also to explore the not-so-obvious financial impacts of typical operating decisions and actions—from a project to organizational level.
After completing this course, you’ll know how to gather, compile and prioritize financial data to develop, execute and manage a budget. You will also be better able to communicate financial and budgetary information, have greater confidence in assessing finances, and participate more effectively in the business decision-making process.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understanding how finance and accounting influence management decisions
- Ask the right questions to successfully create, present, monitor and manage a budget
- Persuasively negotiate for financial resources
- Communicate financial information and results to stakeholders, executives, colleagues and project teams
- Correlate budget success with its presentation in financial reports
- Recognize the relationships between primary financial statement line items by calculating and examining relevant financial ratio
🔴 DURATION: 2 Days
🔴 TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Daily
🔴 VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Strategic Focus and Drivers
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- The Basics of Finance
- Budgeting Skills
- Costing Principles and Techniques
- Budget Preparation
- Presenting A Budget for Approval
- Budget Execution Process
- Managing and Reporting Budget & Financial Results
- Principles of Effective Cash Management
- Planning and Budgeting and Impact on Cashflows and Profitability
🔴 WORKSHOP FEE:
N110,000 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
🔴 PAYMENT DETAILS
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
👉Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
👉Account No: 3432812015
🔴 SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.