Service Leadership Workshop – April 15-16, 2020
Service Leadership workshop is designed to dramatically improve customer service performance and build a strong service culture as a sustainable advantage. The workshop shows your senior team how to evaluate existing service culture, gain proven strategies and best practices in essential areas for improvement and build alignment with each other for greater success and sustainability. It details best practices from winning organizations in many industries around the world.
Great service culture begins with aligned service leaders! Many senior leaders assume that service performance improvement only requires a frontline training initiative. This is a fundamental mistake.
Service leadership is a strategic, long-term initiative that requires sustained focus and commitment of everyone in the organisation and senior management commitment is central to its success and sustainability. The power of senior leadership to set the vision, focus the entire organization, remove roadblocks, and role model desired behaviour, cannot be delegated to others.
A strong and successful service culture demands the power of senior leadership that is fully engaged to share the vision, and aligned with each other to remove roadblocks, reward success, and role-model excellent behaviour.
🔴 WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
At the end of the workshop, participants will
- discover the fundamental service principles to raise service levels and improve customer experience at every point of contact;
- take away proven strategies, best practices, guidelines and techniques to build and reinforce great service culture in essential areas;
- align the culture building activities currently in use throughout your organization;
- identify opportunities for new culture building initiatives, upgrades and improvements; and
- prioritize activities and develop practical action plans for best results.
🔴 DURATION: 2 Days
🔴 TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Daily
🔴 VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The Rules of Service Leadership
- World Class Service Education
- Common Service Language
- Engaging Service Vision
- Service Staff Recruitment
- New Staff Orientation
- Service Communications
- Service Recognition and Rewards
- Voice of the Customer
- Service Measures and Metrics
- Service Improvement Process
- Service Recovery and Guarantees
- Service Benchmarking
- Service Role Modelling
- The Implementation Roadmap
- Practical Session – Discussion on Building a Winning Service Culture Assessment Tools
🔴 WORKSHOP FEE:
N110,000 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
🔴 PAYMENT DETAILS
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
👉Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
👉Account No: 3432812015
🔴 SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.