Dealing with Difficult Customers Workshop – February 25, 2020
Dealing with Difficult Customers Workshop is designed to provide your front-line team with requisite skills for handling different difficult customer situations and complaints more positively and confidently to maintain and improve the levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and experiences.
Today’s Customers have become increasingly demanding and discerning, often expecting nothing short of exceptional positive service and experiences all the time. If they have a complaint that is not being heard and/or dealt with effectively, they will take the path of least resistance – go elsewhere, or they will become increasingly difficult/aggressive until they get what they want/need.
No matter how customer focused or efficient an organisation is though, things will inevitably go wrong occasionally. Anyone in a front-line role is therefore exposed to handling negative feedback and complaints from time to time and dealing with customers who are increasingly demanding.
Importantly, how these situations are dealt with can have a significant impact on the future relationship and loyalty of our customers. Anyone who can successfully defuse difficult situations can turn dissatisfied customers into loyal allies. This is a gift that keeps giving!
The workshop will be conducted in a highly-interactive and participative environment that uses real-life case stories, examples and scenarios to get participants to think and apply different strategies to handle difficult customers. Videos and Role plays will be used to re-inforce key learning points.
🔴 WORKSHOP OBJECTIVES
At the end of the Workshop, participants will:
- know how to achieve smooth fulfilment of orders by matching supply volumes to customer demand;
- know how to define, measure and track KPIs that are critical to inventory management and performance success;
- discover the hidden opportunities through focused analysis of key retail metrics;
- know how to keep investment in inventory at barest possible minimum while minimizing the risk of under or over stocking, stock-outs and lost sales;
- gain critical skills in the management of fast-moving products, slow-moving products and product expiry;
- understanding the different inventory forecasting methods, how and when to use them, and why;
- understand the different methods of inventory classification for efficient management, how and when to use them, and why;
- understand the different methods of inventory valuation, how and when to use them, and why;
- understand the different methods of inventory counting, how and when to use them, and why;
- know how to minimise shrinkage;
- understand how to maximize overall profit margin through efficient inventory management; and
- articulate solutions for effective and efficient inventory management strategies and tactics that drives turnover, increase cash flow and other validated benefits to retailers.
🔴 TARGET AUDIENCE
This Workshop is particularly suitable for front line staff, including sales team, customer service team, call centre personnel, reception staff and other team members who regularly deal with customers either face-to-face or on the telephone. It is also suitable for anyone who provides a service to ‘internal customers.
🔴 DURATION: 1 Day
🔴 TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
🔴 VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Understanding Customer Wants & Expectations
- Understanding the Different Customer Types
- Effective customers Engagement Strategies
- Winning the Hearts & Minds of Customers
- Influencing Customer Behaviours
- Basic Steps for Dealing with Difficult & Tough Customers
- Improving Customer Relations Through Effective Communication
- Trust and Empathy in Handling Difficult Customers
- Effective Use of Questioning in Handling Difficult Customers
- Effective Use of Active Listening Skills in Handling Difficult Customers
- 14 Principles of Handling Challenging Customer Engagement Situations
- 7A’s Turning Customers Complaints into Opportunities
🔴 WORKSHOP FEE:
N55,000 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
🔴 PAYMENT DETAILS
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
👉Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
👉Account No: 3432812015
🔴 SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.