RETAIL MATH & ANALYTICS WORKSHOP – June 2, 2020
“The workshop is very practical and application covers all areas of retail business management. Every topic was very well explained, fun, and interesting. Understanding how to effectively use the Balance Score Card to translate strategy into action, communiocate strategy into action, measure and monitor KPI’s.” — Nkechi Amadi
Retail Math & Analytics Workshop covers the most important Retail Management Metrics, KPI’s and Retail Analytics that every retailer must know, understand and use the insights derived to improve business performance. The success of your retail operations has a lot to do with accurately determining, measuring and improving your Key Performance Indicators.
Discussions on Balance Scorecard design and implementation in retail, Profit Multipliers, Store analytics, footfall analytics and staff optimization are all included in this workshop.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- understand the numbers that drive the business;
- develop the ability of setting the right targets;
- understand how to measure the key Retail Metrics;
- understand Open-to-Buy, Sell-Thru and Operating Statement fundamentals;
- construct effective Balanced Score Cards to use in your day-to-day operations; and
- understand footfall and store analytics and how to use the insights gain to optimize traffic, employee, merchandise and store operations for increased productivity.
Anyone who has a responsibility to drive sales and profits, including Owners, CEOs, EDs, National Retail Managers, Head of Sales, Head of Merchandising, Regional Managers, Area Managers, Store Managers and Team Leads. Buyers, Category Managers and other appropriate Head Office Staff. Supplier/Vendor staff who deal directly with retailers will benefit greatly from this workshop as well.
DURATION: 1 Day
TIME: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
VENUE: Bervidson Training Center, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
CERTIFICATION: Certificates will be issued upon successful completion of the program.
Introduction to key retail metrics
6 Pillars of Retail and how to optimize them for maximum sales and profitability
Definition and explanation of terminology used in Retail Math
Key Performance Indicators for Retail Sales, Operations & Merchandising
- What to measure, how to measure and how to interpret the results
Commonly Used Formulas in Retail Management
Operating Statement (P&L Statement) Analysis
Balanced Scorecards and Their Implementation in Retail Management
- Development of sample Balanced Score Cards for different levels in the business
Customer Profiles, Targeting, Forecasting, Customer Loyalty
Retail Analytics and Retail Success
- Footfall optimisation
- Store Optimisation
- Staff Optimazation
Powerful Insights for Retail Professionals
Insights to Action
- Improving Retail Decisions that Drive Profitable Sales and Sustainable Growth
N69,950 per Participant
(Group Rate Available)
You can pay online @ MAKE PAYMENT
OR pay directly to:
- Bank: FCMB
- Account Name: Bervidson Consulting Limited
- Account No: 3432812015
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
RETAIL MATH, KPIs, METRICS & ANALYTICS WORKSHOP
For more information, call or email us, or visit our website today.